IHW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IHW Forums

International Hedgehogs World (IHW) is proud to present the Forums for the fans! Feel free to discuss and share your opinion about anything you like!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Sonic Game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IHWPretty Hedgie Amy Rose
Admin

Rings : 43

Favorite Sonic Game? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:13 pm

I felt that this topic would be made soon enough so I decided to beat everyone to the punch. Plus I want more rings and this is fun. XD LOL no but really, I'm curious. I have seen a lot of back and forth regarding Sonic games whether it's between the best story line to the worst graphics to useless characters and etc.

Some of my favorites were:

Sonic Unleashed
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Shadow the Hedgehog
The entire Sonic Riders series
And don't hurt me...but Sonic 06

Hopefully this doesn't stir up any heated debates because that was not my intentions, but I'm curious as all. What are some of YOUR favorite games or game ideas you would like to see in the future of the series?

Back to top Go down
IHWBlaze
Admin
IHWBlaze

Rings : 64

Character sheet
Name: Blaze
Species: Cat
Exp.:
Favorite Sonic Game? Left_bar_bleue0/250Favorite Sonic Game? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/250)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:40 pm

My favourites are:

Sonic Heroes
Sonic Generations
Sonic Adventure 1&2
Sonic Riders (the PC one, I don't have a console ;_Wink
Sonic Advance 1,2&3
And yes, I liked Sonic 06 and Shadow th Hedgehog as well, and I'm not afraid to say it!

I just wish that Shadow becomes playable again...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg49e-qtVEz4imt7mL9ixew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:42 pm

I don't mind playing as Shadow, but I want to see something going on with Silver. He's an amazing character and Sega doesn't do much with him at all. :/
Back to top Go down
IHWBlaze
Admin
IHWBlaze

Character sheet
Exp.:
Favorite Sonic Game? Left_bar_bleue0/250Favorite Sonic Game? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/250)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:44 pm

True, I'd like to see his telekinesis put to use again. TK is fun!
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:47 pm

Do you think they should remake Sonic 06? I think the story is amazing, but it was rather glitchy. To be honest I never knew that other fans had the same problem with the glitches. I got so used to them that I thought maybe it was just my PS3. ._. XD
Back to top Go down
IHWBlaze
Admin
IHWBlaze

Character sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:04 pm

I'd definitely like to see a remake. It has so much potential and I simply LOVED the plot. Though that Sonelise thing... Ugh, no. They should change that.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:06 pm

IHWBlaze wrote:
I'd definitely like to see a remake. It has so much potential and I simply LOVED the plot. Though that Sonelise thing... Ugh, no. They should change that.

That annoyed me so much. What annoyed me more was that Amy didn't do anything about it. I don't care if it disturbs the moment. Nobody touches Amy's man. Nobody. xD
Back to top Go down
IHWBlaze
Admin
IHWBlaze

Character sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:11 pm

I actually half expected Amy to start attacking Elise lol xD I was so confused when she didn't even blink at it.
Back to top Go down
IHWSonic
Admin
IHWSonic

Rings : 57

Character sheet
Name: Gizzy
Species: Robot
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:31 pm

My Favorite Sonic Games? :3 Hmm.. Lets see... Well..

1. Sonic Adventure/Sonic Adventure DX
2. Sonic Heroes
3. Sonic Riders Zero Gravity
4. Sonic Riders
5. Sonic Unleashed
6. Sonic Colors
7. Sonic Generations
8. Sonic 2
9. Sonic 3/Sonic 3&K
10. Sonic & Knuckles
11. Sonic Lost World

These are my Top 11 Sonic Games ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/InternationalSonicPrower
zred99
Admin

Rings : 10

Character sheet
Name:
Species:
Exp.:
Favorite Sonic Game? Left_bar_bleue250/250Favorite Sonic Game? Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:26 am

Personally, my favourite Sonic game is Sonic 3 & Knuckles, with Adventure DX and the 2011 remake of CD being tied for close second.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7czW0QBsRj5c_uYgZ4_JfA
IHWSonic
Admin
IHWSonic

Rings : 57

Character sheet
Name: Gizzy
Species: Robot
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:34 am

IHWBlaze wrote:
I actually half expected Amy to start attacking Elise lol xD I was so confused when she didn't even blink at it.

XD I'm right there with you! I thought Amy was going to take that big Piko-Piko Hammer and pound Elise's head as if she were a screw! XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/InternationalSonicPrower
IHWSilver
Admin

Rings : 16

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:18 pm

I really wouldn't like a Sonic 06 remake. I'd rather them move on to a new more ambitious game with less playable characters, perhaps Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Tails, Knuckles, and Eggman. Make it kinda like a Sonic Adventure 3 or something. Also, do I have the ability to create new areas in the forums?
Back to top Go down
IHWSilver
Admin

Rings : 16

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:19 pm

I really wouldn't like a Sonic 06 remake. I'd rather them move on to a new more ambitious game with less playable characters, perhaps Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Tails, Knuckles, and Eggman. Make it kinda like a Sonic Adventure 3 or something. Also, do I have the ability to create new areas in the forums?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Sonic Game?
Page 1 of 1