IHW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IHW Forums

International Hedgehogs World (IHW) is proud to present the Forums for the fans! Feel free to discuss and share your opinion about anything you like!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And then what happened?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IHWPretty Hedgie Amy Rose
Admin

Rings : 43

And then what happened? Empty
PostSubject: And then what happened?   And then what happened? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:01 pm

Okay, so this kind of game allows people to test out their skills in improvisation. I am going to give an example, and you guys have to finish it with what happens. Once the user answers it, they too have to write out a few sentences, that way the next user can finish what happens and the process continues.

So here we go...

Amy was holding a red rose while walking down the sidewalks of the park, when she suddenly lost the rose in the wind. She goes to pick it up, only to notice that her's and Shadow's hands had touched when they both attempted to pick it up.

So what happens next? Continue! ^^
Back to top Go down
IHWBlaze
Admin
IHWBlaze

Rings : 64

Character sheet
Name: Blaze
Species: Cat
Exp.:
And then what happened? Left_bar_bleue0/250And then what happened? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/250)

PostSubject: Re: And then what happened?   And then what happened? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:08 pm

Shadamy? Oh yeah. :3

They both hold the rose as the pick it up, and stre at each other's eyes.

Shadow cleared his throat to break the silence, "Oh, Amy", he said, "Is the rose yours?"

I know, it's bad lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg49e-qtVEz4imt7mL9ixew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And then what happened?   And then what happened? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:16 pm

It's okay. The idea of the game is to improve writing skills as well as improvisation skills. XD

"Y-Yeah, i-it is." She took the rose in hand as she blushed at the sight of the black hedgehog, but the moment would be interrupted when the two spot Sonic, in completely shock, staring at them a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
IHWBlaze
Admin
IHWBlaze

Rings : 64

Character sheet
Name: Blaze
Species: Cat
Exp.:
And then what happened? Left_bar_bleue0/250And then what happened? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/250)

PostSubject: Re: And then what happened?   And then what happened? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:09 pm

When he noticed that the two hedgehogs spotted him, the Blue Hero just lightly shook his head in disappointment, and turned his back to them. He then started to walk away, slowly picking up pace, wishing to leave the "pair" (or at least that's how they seemed to him) to themselves.

Amy's eyes widened as she noticed the look in the eyes of her lifetime love, "Sonic, wait..!", she held out her hand towards him, as if she thought that would stop the now fairly distanced hero in his tracks. "It's not what it looks like!", she shouted, but got no reply from the Blue Blur, "SONIKKU!"

As she stood there, shocked from her love's sudden change of behavior, her gaze slowly shifted back to the black hedgehog still standing next to her, quietly observing the scene with his hands crossed across his chest.

I think this one's a bit better. I had my "Creativity Chocolate" xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg49e-qtVEz4imt7mL9ixew
IHWSonic
Admin
IHWSonic

Rings : 57

Character sheet
Name: Gizzy
Species: Robot
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: And then what happened?   And then what happened? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:17 pm

As Shadow noticed Amy gazing over at him, "Amy..? Whats wrong?" Shadow asked frequently as tears started to form in her eyes making the green of her Eyes glow a emerald green. "Sonic.. Thinks I'm with you.."

Continue Please? :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/InternationalSonicPrower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And then what happened?   And then what happened? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:42 pm

IHWSonic wrote:
As Shadow noticed Amy gazing over at him, "Amy..? Whats wrong?" Shadow asked frequently as tears started to form in her eyes making the green of her Eyes glow a emerald green. "Sonic.. Thinks I'm with you.."

Continue Please? :3

Shadow could feel a small knot form in his chest, and his cheeks slightly became warm. "You should tell him we aren't then," He told her. The sight of her tears bothered him. "Go on and set him straight." Amy looked in the direction where Sonic ran off, but she shook her head, much to Shadow's shock.

I love how were making an awesome fanfic with this. XD
Back to top Go down
IHWSilver
Admin

Rings : 16

PostSubject: Re: And then what happened?   And then what happened? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:31 pm

"He won't listen to me...besides, he still treats me like the little kid he saved back on Little Planet. That's all i'll ever be to him..."
The pink hedgehog wiped a tear from her eye and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And then what happened?   And then what happened? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:42 am

IHWSilver wrote:
"He won't listen to me...besides, he still treats me like the little kid he saved back on Little Planet. That's all i'll ever be to him..."
The pink hedgehog wiped a tear from her eye and sighed.

Shadow scratched the back of his head. He wasn't sure what to say. It wasn't like he knew Amy all that well to know her involvement with Sonic for so long, but he couldn't just shrug and walk away. When he saw her crying, he couldn't bare to look, but instead put a hand on her shoulder.

"Listen," He told her. "There's no reason to cry over someone like him. He doesn't stand around long enough to see what he's missing. If you ask me, that's a pretty pathetic sense of behavior for you to worry about." He turned away. "He'll get over it. After all, that's what he does best isn't it? Running away from his personal problems?" He groaned and crossed his arms. "He can look into the eyes of evil but can't bare to look in the eyes of those whom show the slightest bit of passion towards him. Some brave-hearted hero he is."
Back to top Go down
IHWSilver
Admin

Rings : 16

PostSubject: Re: And then what happened?   And then what happened? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:57 pm

"You're right Shadow...he's defeated Dr.Eggman hundreds of times but whenever I show him the slightest bit of affection he can't take it... Is it my fault?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And then what happened?   And then what happened? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And then what happened?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IHW Forums :: Forum Games-
Jump to: