IHW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IHW Forums

International Hedgehogs World (IHW) is proud to present the Forums for the fans! Feel free to discuss and share your opinion about anything you like!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet the Admins/Moderators

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IHWPretty Hedgie Amy Rose
Admin
IHWPretty Hedgie Amy Rose

Rings : 43

Meet the Admins/Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Meet the Admins/Moderators   Meet the Admins/Moderators I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 2:42 pm

You there! You cannot just go wandering around the forums right before you've met the mods! I will turn you into rose petals buddy!  D:<

I am Pretty Hedgie Amy Rose of the Rose Kingdom and one of your International Hedgehogs World Forums Admins! I stand for love and justice! In the name of the Rose, I shall: Welcome you. ^^

Hi. Yeah I get into character a lot with my admin name. But it mashes two of my favorite things together, Sailor Moon and Sonic. XD Anywho, I'm not an admin yet because IHWSonic is slacking. >.> But once I threaten to Rose Petal his tail I should be an admin by the end of the day. Wink

Hopefully some of the other admins will see this and they can introduce themselves. I know there was a thread similar to this, but this thread should at the very least showcase all of the admins this way you know whom to contact for any help or questions. .-.
Back to top Go down

Meet the Admins/Moderators
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IHW Forums :: Welcome! :: Get started-
Jump to: