IHW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IHW Forums

International Hedgehogs World (IHW) is proud to present the Forums for the fans! Feel free to discuss and share your opinion about anything you like!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fan Fiction Idea Central!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IHWSonic
Admin
IHWSonic

Rings : 57

Character sheet
Name: Gizzy
Species: Robot
Exp.:
Fan Fiction Idea Central! Left_bar_bleue0/250Fan Fiction Idea Central! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/250)

Fan Fiction Idea Central! Empty
PostSubject: Fan Fiction Idea Central!   Fan Fiction Idea Central! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 2:48 pm

Hello there! And welcome to "Fan Fiction Idea Central"! Here you can ask for help on getting ideas, opinions, etc. for you new, old, on-going fan fiction! Now there will be some rules before posting in this topic, So please read them before posting! Smile

Rules: (Because everybody needs'em! XD)

1. Please do not spam this topic with the same fan fiction! Ex. Let's say I posted that I wanted Ideas for my Fan Fiction I would post "Hey Could you help me get Idea's Opinions, etc. for 'Insert Fan Fiction Name Here' it's a new/old/on-going fan fiction and I'd love the support!" Even if your post about your fan fiction doesn't get noticed maybe try changing the name of it or give them a more broad description of what it's about. After posting about that one fan fiction you are not allowed to post about that certain one again.

2. Respect everyone's fan fiction! Whatever the problem maybe, Respect them for who they are! Even if they don't know English very well, or if their Fan Fiction doesn't make sense don't go bashing on them because they're a newbie! You may be an expert, you may not be an expert, but we've all go to face the fact that we all didn't start off with the talent perfectly!

3. Do not advertise anyone else's fan fiction, Only yours.

I hope to see everyone getting along, and be able to have fun sharing ideas! And please, if you see anyone being disrespectful or if anyone is bashing on you or another member please report them! It'll help the community out a lot and would sure help you gain some friends! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/InternationalSonicPrower

Fan Fiction Idea Central!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IHW Forums :: Fan Works :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: