IHW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IHW Forums

International Hedgehogs World (IHW) is proud to present the Forums for the fans! Feel free to discuss and share your opinion about anything you like!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite Sonic Gameplay Style?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zred99
Admin

Rings : 10

Character sheet
Name:
Species:
Exp.:
Favourite Sonic Gameplay Style? Left_bar_bleue250/250Favourite Sonic Gameplay Style? Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Favourite Sonic Gameplay Style? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Sonic Gameplay Style?   Favourite Sonic Gameplay Style? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:17 am

What's your guys'/girls' favourite Sonic gameplay style. Whether it be the classic 2D sidescroller, the 3D adventure formula, the boost-2-win system, the Werehog/Boom combat oriented exploration style, or the new parkour system introduced in Lost World, there's a lot to choose from. You can even name obscure ones like Knuckles' Chaotix tether-based gameplay or the racing games. Off all of them, which do you like the most? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7czW0QBsRj5c_uYgZ4_JfA
IHWSonic
Admin
IHWSonic

Rings : 57

Character sheet
Name: Gizzy
Species: Robot
Exp.:
Favourite Sonic Gameplay Style? Left_bar_bleue0/250Favourite Sonic Gameplay Style? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/250)

Favourite Sonic Gameplay Style? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Sonic Gameplay Style?   Favourite Sonic Gameplay Style? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:14 am

I love the Gameplay Formula for Sonic Adventure ^^ Even though the Gameplay may seem very slippery I still found it fun to enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/InternationalSonicPrower

Favourite Sonic Gameplay Style?
Page 1 of 1