IHW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IHW Forums

International Hedgehogs World (IHW) is proud to present the Forums for the fans! Feel free to discuss and share your opinion about anything you like!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IHWSonic
Admin
IHWSonic

Rings : 57

Character sheet
Name: Gizzy
Species: Robot
Exp.:
A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay) Left_bar_bleue0/250A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/250)

A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay)   A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 9:45 pm

I just thought of making this sort of Roleplay/Game :3 It starts off with everyone in a haunted house and we tell the story of how each one of them survived! Very Happy Lets see if we can keep this going until the 31st! >:3

It was a dark cold stormy night, I woke up as a flash of lighting lit the inside of the room I was in. "H- Huh?.. Where am I?" I got out of the bed, and looked around the unfamiliar room, It was pitch black, and I could hardly see the pictures/paintings on the walls, the walls were painted a Greenish-Blueish Color, as I started for the door I heard footsteps coming from the hall. "Okay.. This definitely is not my house.."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/InternationalSonicPrower
IHWSilver
Admin

Rings : 16

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay)   A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:23 pm

"Hello? Hello? Is there anyone in there?"
I banged on the door, screaming hysterically.
"PLEASE OPEN UP!"
Back to top Go down
IHWSonic
Admin
IHWSonic

Character sheet
Exp.:
A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay) Left_bar_bleue0/250A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay)   A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:09 pm

As I opened the door I come to see Silver, "Oh! Silver! I sure am glad to see you!" I looked around just as I realized the door I walked out of led into another room.. I gulped "D- Don't tell me that door is locked.."
Back to top Go down
IHWSilver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay)   A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:14 pm

I sighed.
"Yeah...unfortunately it is. But there is some good in all this, there's a door down the hall leading to a massive Library! We should probably go look around. I've been searching the sections but as you know i'm not the fastest hedgehog around. Maybe we'll find a key or something...by the way, would you happen to know where we are?"
Back to top Go down
IHWSonic
Admin
IHWSonic

Character sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay)   A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:37 am

I looked down the dark corridor to our next objective and looked back at Silver, "Alright, sounds legit.. And actually no I don't.. I was just sleeping and then I woke up here in a strange room.. I wonder where we really are.. We should get going." I turned and started to walk towards the dark Library entrance, "Hey did you see a source of light or anything we could use? That would be helpful."
Back to top Go down
IHWSilver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay)   A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 8:23 pm

I scratched my headfor a moment before an idea came to me. I levitated a book off the ground and towards us. The book glowed a light cyan color and gave off a tiny bit of light.
"Well it won't provide much light, but the glow from my powers might help a little bit. What should we do now, Sonic? I don't even know where to start, this place is huge!"
Back to top Go down
IHWSonic
Admin
IHWSonic

Character sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay)   A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:32 pm

I squinted my eyes a bit, "Ah well.. It's the best we can do for now until we can find something to use.." I walked around looking at the dark shaded bookshelves as they turned a light cyan color, "Looks like this person did a lot of reading!" I kept walking until I heard a sudden creeking sound coming from about 2 bookshelf aisles ahead of us. "Silver! We need to hide! I hear someone!" I whispered frequently towards you.
Back to top Go down
IHWSilver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay)   A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:04 am

"Got it!"
I lift both of us into the air and drop us on top of the bookcase we were standing next to.
"Shh! Maybe we can see who it is..."
Back to top Go down
IHWSonic
Admin
IHWSonic

Character sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay)   A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 11:51 am

I squinted my eyes as the dark figure walked by trying to see who it is, all we could hear was moaning and groaning coming from the figure, I looked back at Silver "What.. Is that thing? It doesn't look like a human nor a mobian figure.. Its dark figure makes it look mutated.. Should we try and talk to who/what ever it is?"
Back to top Go down
IHWSilver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay)   A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:11 pm

I shook my head and whispered,
"I really don't think that's a good idea. Maybe we should just continue along these bookcases and drop down somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay)   A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Haunted House (A Halloween Roleplay)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IHW Forums :: Forum Games-
Jump to: