IHW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IHW Forums

International Hedgehogs World (IHW) is proud to present the Forums for the fans! Feel free to discuss and share your opinion about anything you like!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum?

Go down 
3 posters

So what are your thoughts of the forum?
Meh... (1)
(Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum? I_vote_lcap0%(Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not bad, but not that good either. (2)
(Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum? I_vote_lcap0%(Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Good, but could be better. (3)
 0% [ 0 ]
I like it here! (4)
 0% [ 0 ]
Way past cool! (5)
(Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum? I_vote_lcap100%(Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
IHWBlaze
Admin
IHWBlaze

Rings : 64

Character sheet
Name: Blaze
Species: Cat
Exp.:
(Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum? Left_bar_bleue0/250(Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/250)

(Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum? Empty
PostSubject: (Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum?   (Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 6:42 pm

I always liked polls, and this one could be quite useful for the future forum development.

Vote, and tell us why you chose that grade.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg49e-qtVEz4imt7mL9ixew
IHWSonic
Admin
IHWSonic

Rings : 57

Character sheet
Name: Gizzy
Species: Robot
Exp.:
(Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum? Left_bar_bleue0/250(Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/250)

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum?   (Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:42 am

Honestly the forums look great Blaze! Smile You did an amazing job setting them up and getting everything organized! Very Happy You're doing an amazing job Blaze! Keep up the good work Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/InternationalSonicPrower
zred99
Admin

Rings : 10

Character sheet
Name:
Species:
Exp.:
(Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum? Left_bar_bleue250/250(Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum? Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum?   (Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:20 am

The forums look great. I would participate more had responsibilities and social stuff not butt it's head into my life. But still, great forums!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7czW0QBsRj5c_uYgZ4_JfA
IHWSonic
Admin
IHWSonic

Rings : 57

Character sheet
Name: Gizzy
Species: Robot
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum?   (Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 1:37 pm

Sooo
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/InternationalSonicPrower
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum?   (Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Poll) So what are your thoughts of the forum?
Page 1 of 1