IHW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IHW Forums

International Hedgehogs World (IHW) is proud to present the Forums for the fans! Feel free to discuss and share your opinion about anything you like!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
+2
IHWSonic
IHWBlaze
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IHWBlaze
Admin
IHWBlaze

Rings : 64

Character sheet
Name: Blaze
Species: Cat
Exp.:
Introduce yourself! Left_bar_bleue0/250Introduce yourself! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/250)

Introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:27 pm

Just about every forum I've seen has had an introduction thread, and I think ours should be no exception. This thread is for new members to introduce themselves and say hello.

Well! Guess I'll start!

Greetings! I'm Admin Blaze, though you can call me just Blaze. I'm one of the admins on the IHW fan page on Facebook.

I'm 17 and I live in Croatia.

I like gaming, my favorite games are Sonic series (of course), The Sims (although I barely play it, I just create the Sims and forget about them lol), Rayman, Command & Conquer Tiberium series, COD, Battlefield, NFS, Sam & Max series, etc. I do some 3D animating and I use MMD to make my animations. I write Fanfics on Fanfiction.net. I don't know what else to say.

I'm easy to get along with, as long as you're a reasonable person. Don't look for trouble and we should get along just fine.

Welcome to the IHW Forums! Enjoy your stay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg49e-qtVEz4imt7mL9ixew
IHWSonic
Admin
IHWSonic

Rings : 57

Character sheet
Name: Gizzy
Species: Robot
Exp.:
Introduce yourself! Left_bar_bleue0/250Introduce yourself! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:47 pm

Heyo! I'm Admin Sonic, Just call me Sonic. I'm the owner of the IHW Fan Page on Facebook!

I'm 15, and I live in South Carolina.

I love gaming, some series I love is Sonic, Mario, Metroid, Sims, CoD, Battlefield GTA, NFS, Mega Man, etc. I draw, I love These Anime series: SAO, Persona 4 The Animated Series, and Accel World, Nothing much else to say...

I'm kind of easy to get along with just please don't try to annoy me (I'm Bipolar even though I may not seem like it, But I am..) I also have an amazing Girlfriend ^_^ <3 Welcome to the IHW Forums! Setup by yours truly Blaze! :3 Thank you Blaze! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/InternationalSonicPrower
Ravenfreak
Ravenfreak

Rings : 3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:29 am

Hey guys I'm Ravenfreak, been a fan of Sonic since I was 4 years old so for 20 years now. xD My other obsession is Teen Titans, hence why Raven and Sonic are both in my avatar. Razz My favorite character is Sonic himself with Shadow coming in a second. Nice to meet you all. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://jumpcityhq.comeze.com/
IHWSonic
Admin
IHWSonic

Rings : 57

Character sheet
Name: Gizzy
Species: Robot
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:38 am

Ravenfreak wrote:
Hey guys I'm Ravenfreak, been a fan of Sonic since I was 4 years old so for 20 years now. xD My other obsession is Teen Titans, hence why Raven and Sonic are both in my avatar. Razz My favorite character is Sonic himself with Shadow coming in a second. Nice to meet you all. ^_^

Nice to meet you Raven! ^-^ Welcome to the forums!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/InternationalSonicPrower
IHWPretty Hedgie Amy Rose
Admin

Rings : 43

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 2:23 pm

Bump. :3
Back to top Go down
Admin

Rings : 43

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 2:45 pm

okay well im just gonna bump the other threads simply because i saw that we get rings for it and i wanna be the one with the most rings. .-.
Back to top Go down
Rossa1298

Rings : 1

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:14 pm

Hey what's up guys Very Happy

Ross here just found out you guys had a forum so I thought I'd come and show my support Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IHWBlaze
Admin
IHWBlaze

Rings : 64

Character sheet
Name: Blaze
Species: Cat
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:22 pm

Welcome to the forums, Ross! Hope you'll have fun here! And thank you for your support, we really appreciate it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg49e-qtVEz4imt7mL9ixew
zred99
Admin

Rings : 10

Character sheet
Name:
Species:
Exp.:
Introduce yourself! Left_bar_bleue250/250Introduce yourself! Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:30 am

Greetings, the name's Zebulon (though many people refer to me as Zeb). You might also know me as "Fang" from IHW..or you might not. Doesn't matter, anyways. My favourite game series include SOnic, Mega Man, Star Fox, Zelda, Mario, Halo, etc. I enjoy sci-fi shows and dramedies (dramas with plenty of comedic elements). SO, yeah. Howdy! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7czW0QBsRj5c_uYgZ4_JfA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IHW Forums :: Welcome! :: Get started-
Jump to: